White Chocolate Peppermint Patties
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8-10 Patties
- Ring in the holidays with the perfect peppermint snack! Put them in a holiday-themed bag to make great small gifts to give out to your friends and family.
- Start by crushing the candy canes into smaller pieces and set aside in a bowl.
- Melt one cup of white chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe dish. Stir until all the chocolate is evenly melted.
- Dip a Melba snack into the melted chocolate and cover evenly. Quickly cover the Melba snack with the crushed peppermint.
- Chill in the fridge until the chocolate hardens. Enjoy!