Ricotta Pesto Bites
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 15 Rounds
- This delicious bite highlights the rich garlic flavor of our Melba snacks by pairing them with an herb pesto sauce. It's the perfect recipe for your next gathering.
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 2 cup fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Roasted Garlic Melba Snacks
- Combine basil, garlic cloves and pine nuts in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add olive oil and pulse to incorporate.
- Finally add the Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper until fully mixed.
- Spread ricotta cheese on Melba rounds; top with pesto sauce and half a grape tomato.