No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Melba Protein Bars
Cook Time: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
Yield: 9 Servings
- These on-the-go bars are the perfect combination of chewy and crunchy. They're the perfect fuel for your day and taste deliciously chocolaty!
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Classic Melba Toast
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate
- Combine the oats and protein powder in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, applesauce, almonds and white chocolate chips. Mix and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir the mixture until all ingredients are perfectly mixed. Pour the mixture into the larger bowl with your dry ingredients and fold.
- Line a rectangular pan or dishware with foil and place 6 Melba toasts to create a crust.
- Distribute the gooey mixture on top of the Melba toast evenly. Top with chopped semisweet chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into 9 squares.