Mushroom Swiss Bites
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 10-12 Melba Toasts
- These mushroom and Swiss cheese Melba toast bites are the perfect appetizer for your next gathering. They only take 20 minutes to make and are oh-so-cheesy!
- 5 baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 white onion
- 3 slice Swiss cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 box Classic Melba Toast
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Slice the white onion and mushrooms, and mince the garlic.
- Pan-fry the minced garlic on medium heat with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add the onions to the pan. Once they become translucent, add the mushrooms to pan.
- Place Melba toasts on an oven-safe container or baking sheet. Top with small slices of Swiss cheese, and bake for 5 minutes until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove the Melba toasts from the oven and top with the mushroom mixture. Enjoy!