Cheesy Quesadilla Dippers
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 20 Servings
- A delicious quesadilla made with healthy ingredients, including Old London® Whole Grain Melba Snacks, Monterey Jack cheese and guacamole.
- 1 box Whole Grain Melba Snacks
- 2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 bunch scallions
- Guacamole, mild tomato salsa, fat-free refried beans and low-fat sour cream (as dips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange half a box of Melba snacks on a large baking sheet.
- Divide the Monterey Jack, corn puree and scallions evenly among them. Top the mixture with remaining Melba snacks. Bake the quesadillas until cheese melts.
- Serve the quesadillas with guacamole, salsa, refried beans and sour cream.