Buffalo Chicken Snacks
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 15-20 Toasts
- Here's a take on Buffalo wings that will have your guests wanting more at your next game-day party!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 5 tbsp Buffalo-style hot sauce
- Crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Wheat Melba Toast
- Cook chicken in a medium-hot pan. Season with garlic salt while it cooks.
- Once cooked, use two forks to break chicken breast into smaller pieces. Add your favorite Buffalo sauce to the bowl of shredded chicken.
- Top Melba toast with chicken mixture and serve with crumbled blue cheese on top.