American Classic Mini Cheeseburgers
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Classic mini cheeseburgers with lean beef, turkey or chicken, and a delicious Melba sandwich.
- 2 lb lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 4 slice American cheese
- 1 box Sesame Melba Snacks
- Preheat broiler. Form ground beef into 2-inch round, very flat patties, and place in broiler-proof pan.
- Broil 3 minutes; turn patties over and broil second sides until beef is cooked to at least 155 degrees or above. Top patties with cheese. Broil patties until cheese melts.
- Place each burger onto a Melba snack and top with another Melba snack. Serve with your favorite condiments.